4/13/10

palais tokyo



Mo Jitos & Sk8ers




 one of my cool hang-out places in paris is palais tokyo 
 where I took these pictures (exept the ones I´m in, of course)
its a museum of contemporary art where were you can stimulate your mind,
eat, drink and also skate
I like to hang-out here when the city is warm
after some drinks and a moonwalk I get excited to flip through all the cool art n design books and magazines
(they have the funkiest postcards I´ve seen)
I cannot leave without checking out the concept store as well
theres allways such crazy stuff that I can´t leave empty handed



I MJ 



mojitos are my favourite caribbean drink
nothing taste more like the summer than a mojito


I love to sit and watch skaters not only because I like the sport but most importantly, the styles
the dirty-rugged- look
cool tshirts, pants-almost-bellow-the-ankles and chunky shoes

its funny after a while of observation i realised how 
only some actually skate
while others just sit and speak about how many points they got at tony hawk
























2 comments:

  1. amazing pictures i love your creativity!!! youre inspiaring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you radiate cool! keep em' comin!

    ReplyDelete

speak your minds